Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Day - NEWS FLASH!!! Morgan Crawls!

Merry Christmas! Morgan gave us the best gift today! He full-on crawled. He's been scooching all over the place for about a month. But, today, he crawled across the room. We were so shocked. My mom, Dan and myself all saw it at the same time. It couldn't have been a more perfect situation. I'll post a video later.

Isn't this ornament hilarious! It's the leg-o-lamp from A Christmas Story. My mom came over to our house for Christmas day. She brought all of the food. I didn't have to do a thing!
Morgan loved opening (eating) his presents. He really made out like a bandit this year. All of the grandparents and great-grandparents sent wonderful gifts!
Dan gave Morgan this play yard. I can't wait to get all the other little kiddos in there too!
What a cutie!
Delicious!
Grandma Marie sent a t-shirt from Michigan. Too cute! I'm sure that Scott & Christi will want to "borrow" for Wyatt.
This picture is hilarious. He loved the Cheerio book and counting caterpillar. But, he has a disgusted look on his face.

1 comment:

Kevin, Amy and AJ said...

OMG - I can't beleive he crawled and you have not called me - hello????? So exciting!