Saturday, May 17, 2008

Kiss the Baby!

This was when his top two teeth were just starting to come in.

It was always my dream to have a leaning floor mirror in my dining room. This makes sense for anyone that knows me. I love decorating, design and architecture. So, when I bought this house five years ago, I immediatly started the search for the perfect mirror. We have a giant 6' x 9' mirror leaning up against a wall in the dining room. It used to be spotless. Nowdays it is covered in drool and baby fingerprints. I actually remember getting irritated a few years back when one of my friends brought her kiddo over and didn't bother to wipe off all the fingerprints left behind. Ahhhh... how naive I was!

Morgan loves to look at his "twin" in the mirror and give him a big wet open mouthed kiss. Here's a cute video taken back on 2-7-08 when he was only 11 months old.

No comments: