Monday, June 16, 2008

Morgan at the Steakhouse in Branson

We had to search for a restaurant that didn't have the southern icky fried stuff. We decided on a steakhouse. I can't even remember what I had. Morgan does love steak. And, I'm realizing that he eats it about every other day. Maybe I should lighten up on that...hmmm. EVERY restaurant has either a show or a performance. Morgan was totally taken by this singer. She gave him a signed head shot.



O.k. this video makes a strong argument for less protein in Morgan's diet. I think that he was a little... ummm... backedup, shall we say?


We live in a one story home and I've made it a point to keep my little man away from stairs. He discovered them at the hotel. And, he loves them! Of course.


We saw this car on the drive out of Branson. It for sure merited a photo!





No comments: