Tuesday, June 10, 2008

My Books!

I was having a great "mom day" the other day. It was one of those days where I got 2 free hours of childcare at the gym and ended up hot tubbing with my girlfriends instead of working out. Morgan took a nice long nap and then we went to Barnes & Noble. I love taking him there because it brings me back to my childhood. It's amazing that the children's bestsellers still remain at the top. We often go to the library. But, it's just so much easier to see all the selections I know at the bookstore.

I had a nice surprise on the way to the diaper deck in the bathroom. Two of my golf books (well, one is really Karla's... but I mean mine as in the company) were on the top shelf. I loved being a publisher at www.Panache.com. But, mommyhood is so much more fun!

No comments: