Saturday, August 9, 2008

Baby Caley's Sip 'n See

Jessica, Jonathan and baby Caley came to town for Caley's Sip 'n See at Don and Carol Lynn's house. Carol Lynn is always so with it when it comes to entertaining. She not only staffed the party, but also hired a sitter to stay with the children in the playroom with special kiddo treats and a cookie cake. It was so wonderful to be able to attend a party with childcare! I'm going to keep that idea in my bag of tricks for the future.

I'm so thrilled for Jess and Jonathan that baby Caley is finally here. It was a long road for them. And, Caley is a miracle baby. Jessica and I've been best friends for over half our lives now. So, it's even more special that we can experience motherhood together.

I tried to get a shot of her fabulous kitchen. It's amazing! She's thought of everything. She also has a special service pantry for her staffed parties. It's complete with a dishwasher and sink.
Here's the proud father!
Mr. Morgan was fascinated by the jet skiers on the lake.
I am fascinated by the fiber optic ceiling. It's not turned on in this photo. But, this mural has fiber optic lights that make it look like a starry sunset. It's kind of like a planetarium and really neat.

2 comments:

Kevin, Amy and AJ said...

That house is amazing! Where is it and who lives there?

kimberley said...

Hey Martha, You can hire me for your next party. I'll do childcare (throw cheerios on the ground in the backyard) and cater (doritos served in a bundt pan). For an extra fee I'll even shine a flashlight on the ceiling to creat a "fiber optic" look.