Tuesday, August 5, 2008

My Unnatural Obsession with Chick-Fil-A

Many of you know that I survived solely on Chick-Fil-A during my entire pregnancy. I LOVE their chicken sandwich!


Anyway, my friend Mika is the marketing director over the Carrollton/Farmers Branch area. I know... odd that we should just happen to be friends since I have this infatuation with Chick-Fil-A. Tonight they are hosting Super Hero Family Night at the Carrollton location. they are also holding a costume contest


So, do you think that Morgan will win? The red bib is his cape. He will also be wearing red stretchy pajama shorts and black Nike Sandals.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GO SUPER MORGAN! What will he win? More Chick-Fil-A? What a dream come true. ha-ha.

Colored With Memories said...

sorry if this posted twice...there was an error!

i'd vote for morgan! so cute!

ps...what does a girl have to do to get on your blogroll? bring you chick-fil-a??!!

btw lily calls it chick-n-play...and i think it is too cute to correct her!