Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Cuss Words!


I remember when Darby was learning to talk. They imitate everything when they are first learning to talk. Mary & Matt often would yell at the dog, "Sit Patton! Sit". Well, Darby tried to yell the same thing. But, the word 'sit' didn't exactly come out the right way if you catch my drift. I remember falling to the floor laughing my butt off because there is something hilarious in the innocence of a sweet 2 year old cussing out her dog.

We had that moment with Morgan last night. It's been so beautiful here that I've opened up the doors and windows. So, we'll have an occasional moth or two when the sun goes down and our house is lit up inside. Now, I can see how the word 'sit' can come out as a four letter word. It's only missing one letter after all. But, Morgan and Dan kept yelling "BUG! BUG! BUG!" while pointing at the moths. Morgan's word rhymes with YUCK! Dan and I were rolling laughing on the floor. And, Morgan wouldn't stop. He was fascinated with the eh-um... BUG.

No comments: