Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Fall Festival

Jo and I took the kiddos to the Fall Festival at the elementary school the other day. I remember back in the Hyer Elementary school days. We always had a carnival. It was so much fun. It was outside on the field. There were tons of booths set up. My favorite was always the ping pong ball toss. We would toss a ping pong ball on to a bunch of beta fish bowls that had gold fish. The prize was a real goldfish! We also has confetti eggs. How cool is that?!?! This festival reminded me a little of the Hyer days.

They had a DJ in the cafeteria and a ton of kiddos hula hooping on stage. Morgan got knocked off the stage once (only 3 steps) and whacked in the head a few times with a hula hoop. He broke one hula hoop by bending it into a totally different shape. But, he had a great time.

This shot right here is an example of me missing the perfect shot due to a delay on my digital camera... uggg. Semara and Morgan just got finished kissing.








No comments: