Saturday, November 22, 2008

Heard Museum with the Smiths

We took Morgan to the Heard Museum with Amy, Kevin and AJ this morning. We toured the Dinosaurs Alive exhibit and saw the Animals of the World exhibit. Then, we took the kiddos to Chuck E Cheese to blow off all of their steam. Morgan took a two hour nap when we got home. He just woke up a little while ago and is laying on his dad watching some boring racing show on tv right now. Ah, my men!


Morgan and AJ loved bouncing on their daddy's shoulders. It's pretty high up there. Dan is 6'4" and Kevin is 6'5"!


I've noticed that some of my videos are uploading to YouTube and viewing in low quality. You need to click the view in high quality button at the bottom of the video once it plays.




Yes, I did have goldfish in my bag. But, NO, I did not put the goldfish in the dinosaur's mouth. Someone beat me to it.











No comments: