Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Visiting Grandmommie

Last week mom and I took Morgan to visit his Great Grandmommie. Mom was great! She brought decorations and candy for Grandmommie. Her memory is fading fading. She will often remember me halfway through our conversations. But, most of the time she thinks that I am her sister. That's ok with me. She loved her sister and they were the best of friends. So, I guess that it's neat that I can bring her back there.



I've uploaded some video clips for the family to see Grandmommie. I'm still honing my video editing skills. I hope to include these in a great family production. Click on the links below.



Morgan with Great Grandmommie Part I

Morgan with Great Grandmommie Part II

Morgan with Great Grandmommie Part III








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting the videos. It makes me sad though. Your hair looks good.