Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Zoo with Amy, Kisten & Jimmy!






























We are finally members at the Dallas Zoo now. I love the Dallas Zoo. A lot of people think that the Fort Worth Zoo has better animals. But, I personally think that the Dallas Zoo is more kid friendly. We can spend hours in their children's zoo. I love the aviary. The birds fly right on you. It freaked Morgan out a little bit at first. He kept yelling 'Jack!' 'Jack' (our bird's name) at the birds.


Jimmy and his wife Kristen flew in from San Francisco. Kristen is 5 months pregnant. Congratulations to Jimmy & Kristen. They are going to make great parents. Amy was also a brave soul and came out with four week old little Hope and two year old AJ. AJ is such a sweet boy and very good at sharing. Hope is amazing. I wouldn't have even believed that she was in he stroller if Amy hadn't taken her out to feed her. She is a simply amazing baby!


I took a ton of videos. But, here are a few pictures until I can get to that.


No comments: