Thursday, July 2, 2009

Zoo!


We have a Dallas zoo memebership and at this point I can't even count the number of times that we've been in the past 6 months. Here are a few pics from the last few trips. I think that we've been there with every kid we know now! I need to dig up some more pics. My dear friend Jen came into town last month with her sweatheart son, Trent. We've been friends since college and now she lives so far away in Michigan. CJ joined us for that zoo trip.


CJ, Trent & Mr. Morgan
Morgan with his 3D shades
The men about to enter the 3D movie ride
Darby & Morgan



Mr. Bret


Darby is stretching her neck out just like the tortise. Can't you tell?!?


My three kiddos. Yes Mary, I'm claiming them all... they are MINE! :)

This video is hilarious to me because Bret is totally freaking out over a giraffe.


No comments: