Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I'm a Redhead... kindof

I'm always changing my haircolor. But, I've never been a redhead. I'm meeting weekly with my MOPS group to discuss a book that we are all reading. One of the questions last week was to list 25 things that I want to do before I die. I realized after about six things that I don't have lofty goals right now. Here's a sampling: clean the garage, be a redhead, be platinum blond, travel... insignificant stuff like that. So, today I went red. I CERTAINLY wasn't going to clean the garage! I was actually shooting for a more dramatic look. But, the stylist told me that because my hair was already so dark it was difficult to lift the color that much. So, this may be a work in progress (isn't is always?)...ah sigh!


1 comment:

kimberley said...

I like the different tones it has - very natural looking.