Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Hi from Morgan



One of Morgan's most endearing qualities is his friendliness. He will say "hi" to anyone. LITERALLY. His favorite word is "hi"! And, he chooses to say hi to people that I would cross the other side of the street if our paths crossed. Morgan would say hi to this guy for sure. He said hi to a couple of weirdos yesterday at the grocery store and then again at Home Depot this morning.


YEA YEA YEA! I started AND finished a project this morning! After a pretty hefty bill from the rug cleaning and restoration people the dogs have now been banished to the back of the house. They actually had to take my dining room rug, clean it and redye parts where pee stains had discolored the rug. I love my dining room rug and was without it for three weeks while they restored it. We have an awkward walkway with angled diagonal walls that I needed to block off. There aren't any decent looking baby gates that work for this pathway. I know because I've research and researched. We've also had three failed gates. So, I decided to make a permanent barrier that is easy to step over. My dogs are only 4 pounds and 11 pounds. So, this 17" barrier works perfectly. I stained the wood and painted the brackets I made to secure it to the wall. It looks darker than it really is in the picture, DONE!



1 comment:

kimberley said...

Love it! Can't wait to see it in person. very clever