Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Potties & Poison

I should know better to let things get too quiet for too long before checking on him. ie. the underwear incident. So, I was cooking dinner last Friday and heard nothing. I went back to check on Morgan only to find him having a fabulous time in the toliet. Which is really just gross. But, I'd also recently put a little clip on cleaner inside the bowl... not the tank. So, he'd been playing in bleach and toliet cleaner. I yelled for Dan and Dan put him immediately in the bathtub to wash him down while I called Poison Control. Thanks to MOPS, I already had the number in my cell phone. Put it in your cell phone parents! 800.222.1222.

It turns out that Morgan is fine. The only thing that was hurt was his feelings when I took him away from what he though was a new toy!

Icky Icky Poo Poo.. gross!

No comments: